One of the best ways to squeeze the greatest value out of a European vacation this year is to book a multi-city trip, that too by a cruise which is generally magic in itself. However, Cruise trips are NOT just for big shots anymore. The IRCTC cruise trip 2019 brings you some of the best European destinations.
Also read, Top European Destinations For Vegetarians
With IRCTC offering easiest and most affordable hubs as a stop, they’ve put together some of the best cities to visit! So 2019 comes with a breathtaking international cruise tour package, which will take its travellers to seven countries!
This awestruck journey will begin from June 24 and last till July 6, 2019.
In this Norwegian Getaway Cruise package, travellers will be taken to Warnemunde (Berlin), Gdynia (Poland), Helsinki (Finland) and Saint Petersburg (Russia), among others. All these are some very pretty cities in Europe and people from across the globe visit these places. These days, more and more tourists from around the world who visit Europe are flocking to these countries to experience its rich history and perhaps catch a glimpse of its city lights and culture.
All you need to know about the trip
1) It’s a 13D/12N cruise trip.
2) Starting from Denmark (there will be connecting flights available from New Delhi to Copenhagen) the ship will return to Copenhagen on 4th July 2019.
3) All the European destinations that are being covered by IRCTC are historically, naturally, and culturally rich.
4) The package includes food, swimming pool facility, access to gymnasium and visa arrangements.
5) Stay at a 3-star hotel will be arranged at Copenhagen for guests (breakfast included).
6) The buffet will be set at a dedicated time.
7) For breakfast, iced tea, some juices, regular coffee, tea, and ice water would be served.
8) Art auctions will be organized inside the cruise.
Two people in one room: INR 2,95,817
Three people in one room: INR 2,63,634
For those with kids, they will have to pay INR 24,351 extra
Meals in speciality restaurants
Spa and salon
Before you plan your cruise, however, you might want to read about the negatives of cruises.