Ever thought you will rove on a themed-cruise inspired by Blanche, Dorothy, Sophia and Rose? Yes, You heard it right! ‘Golden Girls’ themed cruise is all set to depart Feb. 24, 2020, from Miami.
We always think about sailing into the sunset on a honeymoon or our first romantic-getaway (*ahoy!*) but let us think of some favourite inspiration OR our all-time imagination travelling with us in the form of reality and board this nostalgic voyage that departs on the Celebrity Infinity from Miami (home of the beloved Golden Girls).
Also read, IRCTC offers cruise trip to Seven countries!
If you’re interested in this blast from the past (the American sitcom created by Susan Harris), then plan nothing than the “Golden Girls” fan cruise. Because cruise tickets are easier to get than “Golden Girls”(*Yay*). So go ahead and call your gal friends to get ready for a themed cruise on “Golden Girls” that will set sail from South Florida next year.
The cruise, organized by Flip Phone Events, will feature all activities based on the popular sitcom series, which was set in Miami. According to the event organizers, the five-night cruise will take place on the Celebrity Infinity, which will depart Miami and take travellers to Key West and Cozumel.
All you need to know about the Journey
- The Golden Girls Fan Cruise is a five-night high seas adventure departing from Miami, Florida (home of the Golden Girls) visiting Key West, Florida, and Cozumel, Mexico.
- The tickets are priced in the range of $986 to $1181.
A wonderful itinerary mentioned below where the guests will receive celebrity-style world-class service and luxurious accommodation accompanied by fabulous entertainment.
- Embarkation: Monday, Feb 24: Miami, Florida 4:00 PM
- Docked: Tuesday, Feb 25: Key West, Florida 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- At Sea: Wednesday, Feb 26
- Docked: Thursday, Feb 27: Cozumel, Mexico 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- At Sea: Friday, Feb 28
- Disembarkation: Saturday, Feb 29: Miami, Florida 7:00 AM
Planned activities will include
- A sail-away party with cheesecake (of course)
- “Golden Girls” trivia and a show-themed bar crawl in Key West, a costume contest.
- The Rusty Anchor Karaoke Party
- One Night in St. Olaf Dance Party, complete with games
- The Shady Pines Craft Corner
- Fancy Dinner
- Plus much, much more!
Note: Activities are only available for guests who book through Flip Phone/Cindy Levine.
WHAT’S So special about THE GOLDEN GIRLS SPECIAL CRUISE?
- Heart-winning accommodation with superbly appointed suites & balcony rooms.
- World-class Cuisine served in the main Dining Room with a nightly changing menu, plus a selection of cafes & buffets.
- Fitness centre Plus pools for Jacuzzis, outdoor pools, solarium, and a gym with the latest high tech equipment.
- Entertainments like Broadway-style theatre to cutting edge circus shows, comedy, magic, dance, and live music.
- Onboard Destination Concierge for advice and booking, interactive TV shore excursion programming and talks by destination experts (*Wow*).
What are the Cost Details?
- $986.69: If you wish to Avail Oceanview Cabin it is the total amount per person based on double occupancy including all port charges and all taxes without travel protection and no gratuities.
- $1081.69: If you wish to avail Deluxe Oceanview Balcony this is the total amount per person based on double occupancy including all port charges and all taxes without travel protection and no gratuities.
- $1101.69: If you wish to avail Deluxe Oceanview Balcony this is the total amount per person based on double occupancy including all port charges and all taxes without travel protection and no gratuities.
- $1111.69: If you wish to avail Concierge Class Deluxe Oceanview Balcony this is the total amount per person based on double occupancy including all port charges and all taxes without travel protection and no gratuities
- $1181.69: If you wish to avail Aqua Class Deluxe Oceanview Balcony this is the total amount per person based on double occupancy including all port charges and all taxes without travel protection and no gratuities is
- Deposit will be $250.00 per cabin: Dining is at 8:30 pm. Final Payment is due on November 16, 2019
- The first instalment of $500.00 would be due on June 15, 2019, towards your cruise, and another instalment of $500.00 would be due by September 1, 2019
- If in case you wish to cancel after May 5, 2019, it will result in a penalty of $100.00 per person.
You can also Pick 3 Perks in the NON-Refundable Deposit:
- FREE Classic Alcohol Package per person,
- Pre Paid Gratuities per person, $300.00 OnBoard Credit, 1 per cabin
- Free Wifi per person, OceanView and above.
There is also a Savings going on right now! This promotion ends on March 5, 2019
Call your Confidants right now to travel across the sea because who knows you can get the chance to be Dorothy Zbornak for an evening!
To Book the Tickets …
CONTACT CINDY LEVINE (firstname.lastname@example.org) emails. Cruises must be booked through Cindy to participate in events. Do cooperate for a response, due to high demand.
To explore more about these unique and trending themed vacations, Read here