The IndiGo flight ticket bookings have just become more budget-friendly and are gripping the internet with their incredible (though limited) offers. If you have multiple plans this year as an air traveller, then go grab these lowest fares being offered by ‘India’s No. 1 Airlines’.
The three-day ‘Runway sale’ has become the talk of the airlines’ industry this afternoon powered by Indigo starting domestic and International fares at really really affordable rates. (*Wow*)
So what are you waiting for? Hurry and grab this limited period offer valid for just 3 days.
All about the offer
The world’s third largest budget passenger carrier IndiGo has come up with a bit of good news for air travellers who are in a relationship with frequent flying.
IndiGo announced today a three-day ‘Runway sale’, with flight tickets starting from ₹899 on domestic routes and ₹3,399 on international routes. This will be applicable for travel between March 19 and September 28, 2019, only.
India’s biggest carrier has also mentioned that the offer closes on March 7. However, customers will be able to avail these discounts as per the availability of seats.
What will the approximate rates be
On domestic routes, under the ₹899 promotional scheme, the airline is offering the rates mentioned below:
- Delhi-Bengaluru flight tickets for ₹2,799,
- Delhi-Bhubaneswar ₹3,199,
- Delhi-Kolkata ₹2,899,
- Delhi-Chennai ₹2,799,
- Delhi-Patna ₹2,499,
- Delhi-Mumbai ₹2,399.
Similarly, on International routes, the budget carrier is offering:
- Delhi-Dubai flight tickets from ₹6,499.
- Delhi-Phuket ₹8,199.
- Kochi-Dubai ₹5,799.
Planning for a trip to Phuket? Do read about the Top tourist destinations in Phuket.
Any particular validity or terms?
The sale is valid from 5 March to 7 March 2019. The travel period of the same is valid from 20 March to 28 September 2019, according to the company’s website. Also, the prices under the offer are inclusive of all the taxes, it mentions.
However, IndiGo said that the discount is not applicable on airport charges and government taxes. Also, the offer is valid only on non-stop or direct flights on the multiple sectors across IndiGo’s domestic and international network. Plus this offer cannot be combined with any other offer, scheme, or promotion.
Any other offers?
- Now, for those who are travelling with the family consisting of 4-9 people (not inclusive of infants), a special “Friends and Family discount” is offered.
- You can avail the same by checking the Family and Friends tab under Departure City on their site.
- Also if you are an IndusInd Bank (IBL) Card user, Indigo has 20% cashback of up to ₹2,000 as well.
You can do the bookings from IndiGo’s website, or thier mobile application by using your IBL card to avail the offers. However, a minimum booking of ₹4,000 is needed for the same.
- If you are a MobikWik user you can get 15% Supercash, up to ₹800, by paying through the company’s website.
- The booking can be done via IndiGo’s website and its mobile application by using the Mobikwik Wallet.
- If you use MasterCard, then 20% off on food and beverages can be enjoyed on-board the IndiGo flight
- Also, by paying via Airtel money or Airtel payment bank, a 10% cashback (up to a maximum of ₹200) can be availed. However, this offer is valid until 31 March 2019.
Now, if you are ready to book your flight, do read about the Airport looks you are getting obsessed about.