Best concealers for you are the ones that hide your blemishes and acne. So when you are out to buy concealer for yourself, buy one that exactly matches the shade of your foundation. So technically, your foundation and your concealer should match the skin.
For your D-day, you should not just pick anything for your skin, pick the best and know which are the best concealers for you.
There are three of best concealers types
Liquid concealers are the ones that can be used by any skin combination. Normal, oily and dry skin types can use it without the fear of clogging the pores. This feature makes it more versatile to use.
Cream concealer is mostly for dry skin. This provides moisture to the skin and does not become caky at all. In fact, it gets absorbed in the skin.
Stick concealer might block the pores of your skin and interferes with the regeneration of the skin. It can also make your skin dry. But if the correct precautions are taken, which means moisturising the skin properly before putting on makeup, keeping skin healthy etc then these can be used well.
So coming up to reviewing the best concealers for your skin
- Lightweight concealer
- Full coverage
- SPF 35 protection
- A small amount can conceal imperfections
- Contains anti-oxidants and Vitamin A and E
- Highly long lasting
- Also absorbs excess oil from the skin
It is a little expensive. But there is no better concealer than this. This is a one-time investment.
For me, this one is the star. This is the best concealer that you can buy for yourself. 5/5!
- This baby blends easily
- Provides medium to full coverage and gets absorbed in the skin
- Does not clog pores
- Non-oily on the skin
- Light powder
- It comes with an applicator, which is super soft
- It comes in limited shades
- Might not cover dark circles around eyes
This is a 3/5 for me! Because of the limited shades they offer.
- Feels natural
- Blends very nicely
- Covers the undereye circles
- Available in varied shades with different undertones (pink and yellow)
- Little will help hide imperfections
- Provides medium to full coverage
- Texture is smooth
Just one thing that I notice is that the details of the ingredients are not provided. Apart from that, I could find nothing negative in this product.
4/5! (What’s with the secrecy guys?!)
- Contains Vitamin B3
- Has SPF 20
- Covers spots nicely leaving an even-toned skin
- Covers undereye dark circles nicely
- Good for oily skin
- Medium to full coverage
- Great for everyday use
- It has limited shades
- Might make the skin a little dry.
It is a 3/5 for me!
- It blends into the skin nicely
- Long lasting
- Suitable for all skin types
- It contains salicylic acid to help heal blemishes faster
- Smooth consistency
- Applicator is great
- Liquid but non-greasy
- Oily and combination skin
- Does not give you full coverage.
It is 4/5 for me because of not giving full coverage.
Lotus Herbals Natural Blend Swift Makeup Stick
- Contains herbal ingredients
- Sun protection of SPF 15
- Even outs skin tone
- Does not clog pores
- Does not look cakey on the skin
- Blends effortlessly
- Easy to use
- Comes in three different shades (creamy peach, honey beige, and natural beige)
- Comes in different undertones that helped you pick your perfect shade
It is not the best concealer for oily skin.
This is a 4/5 for me!